Citizens For Center Grove

Donate or Pledge to Create Center Grove

The petition to create Center Grove has been filed. Now state law requires that a certified letter announcing the public meeting on the issue be sent to residents and landowners within the proposed town. More than 10,000 certified letter must be sent at a cost of more than $50,000! This is the single largest expense associated with the incorporation effort. Pledges of $250 to $10,000 will be required to raise this amount of money in 60 days.

Since the 1970’s there have been efforts to allow Center Grove residents to create a town and control their future. Each has failed, none have ever gotten this far!

Do not let the chance to become a town fail simply because we were not able to pay for a required mailing. The community needs your contributions now! 

To cover on-going expenses Citizens for Center Grove still needs donations small and large. Donations have so far covered the expenses to conduct other required work such as preparing a detailed survey map of the towns proposed borders, promotional materials, and professional financial analysis of the proposed budget and estimated revenue to the town from taxes you already pay plus the estimated property tax rate.

Thanks for your interest in creating the Town of Center Grove. Please click the Donate button to help create the town of Center Grove



To make a pledge to be used only for mailing the certified letter please fill out this form. You will be contacted with more information.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone (required)

Amount of Your Pledge

Comments or Questions

Type the code in the box below


No member of the board, or any volunteer receives any compensation for any service they provide to Citizens for Center Grove. 100% of your donation will be used help incorporate the town.

Citizens for Center Grove is a not for profit civic organization but is NOT a charity under IRS Guidelines. Your contribution to Citizens for Center Grove is not tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor for further information.